Why Buy Antiques and Vintage Design?
Open any design magazine and you will see antiques and vintage design on almost every page by noted designers. Why?
- Quality and durability- this was when furniture was a major purchase and made to be serviceable, not fall apart so you had to buy a replacement.
- It is a good value- tends to be better made from better materials, and retains its value better than new.
- It is authentic in a way that new furniture, especially similarly priced new furniture- can't come close to. This authenticity adds an important dimension to any interior.
- It's in stock and ready to take home today.
- Antique and vintage pieces help to tell a story- your story- and make your home and interior personal in a way that buying from a big box store can't.